I read from a friend’s blog and she’d found an amazing way on how to deal with flaws. She had decided to make a list….on that list, the good side and then the not so good side. According to her, and I totally agree, reading your good traits everyday reminds you of what an amazing person you are, and your not so good traits keep you humble.
We’re doing this to aim at BALANCE. You will constantly be reminded of your strengths, *you’re not as evil as you imagine* and at the same time stimulate the desire to be better as far as the not so good side is concerned.
At the end of the day, nobody is perfect…..but it sure makes life a whole lot easier if we took charge of the imperfections and tried to be a little less “bad” than we already are.
So here goes;
My good *awesome* traits:
- I am Super neat
- I am Super organized
- I have The world’s best handwriting *allow me to brag*
- I am Kind
- I am Caring
- I am Selfless
- I am Clean
- I am Tidy
- I am Hardworking
- I “over” love *this will be among the not-so-awesome traits*
- I am Super friendly
- I am Tolerating
- I am Ordinary
- I love my family, close and extended!
- I’ve made friends with the kindest, nicest souls! J
- I love God!
- I smile. I love to smile.
- I laugh, at anything!
My ugly *not-so-awesome* traits:
- I cry faaast! Yikes!
- I am Too tolerating
- I am Too selfless
- People not as neat / organized as I am drive me crazy
- I Love too much *so the disappointments are almost near death experiences*
- I am Phone addict
- I am Internet addict – I find myself “googling” things all the time! Like when toilet paper was invented!
- I am Shopaholic – well when I have extra money
- I forgive but don’t really know how to forget
- I know how to hide pain *not good at all*
- Sleepy head *I loooove my sleep*
- I can be green / naïve sometimes
This should be a “fun activity”… but above everything, it should remind us that we’re only human….imperfection is part of our DNA.
If this works for you,,,,,,,,,feel free to share it. Spread the word!