Sigh! Wharra year!
- I had my most embarrassing life moment in 2014. I don’t think there is anything more embarrassing that can possibly happen in the next years I have alive. And no, that is the one story I will never tell……there’s only two other people that know it, my partner in crime and another person who has probably already forgotten it by now. I hope.
- I have grown a lot. Physically, emotionally, psychologically and spiritually. Fatter even. Just allow. You guys probably don’t see it, but it’s there.
- I have made career progress….a few steps on the path I want to be on.
- I have eaten a lot.
- I have loved! (and lost) Sigh! Let’s not go there even.
- I have literally lived for the moment. Literally. I have had my *this-probably-won’t-be-the-case-next-month-but-it-is-what-it-is-now-so-future-jem-will-deal-with-whatever-it-will-be-next-month-not-now-jem* moments. How did that work out for me? Well, let’s just say I still smile at the memories. Would I relive them given the chance, definitely!
- I have made new friends.
- I have laughed. Just enough.
- I have not read at all! I’m going to leave this particular skill in God’s hands. He’ll equip me with it when he realises I need it. Until then.
- I have not watched much TV. I have no idea what series ya’ll are watching. I usually have a confused look when everyone is talking about the latest series. I don’t even know how far Olivia Pope and Fitz are now with their confusion.
- I have slept a lot. Explains the item right above this one.
- I have tried to save. Emphasis on the ‘tried’.
- I have tried to rebuild some old friendships. I don’t know how well I have done with that. This is probably one of the silent hard things to do in life.
I’m not sure what else has happened this year…….it went by so fast some things just vanished from the mind.
I don’t know what your stock list looks like. Buuuuttttttt…….the old is gone, and the new is coming. Whatever we set our minds to the coming year, may we be better people.
Cross over safe!
“Hope Smiles from the threshold of the year to come, Whispering ‘it will be happier’…”
― Alfred Tennyson