The rules of the exercise are;
- Thank the person that nominated you and include a link to their blog.
- Nominate at least 15 bloggers of your choice. When considering a fellow blogger for the Versatile Blogger Award, keep in mind the quality of their writing, the uniqueness of their subject matter and the level of love displayed on the virtual page.
- Link your nominees and let them know about their nomination.
- Share seven facts about yourself.
Here we go….. 🙂 I sort of like following instructions so I’ll stick to the order of the rules.
Thank you Simon! I’m humbled.
Forget the part where I love to follow instructions, I’m supposed to come up with a list of 15 nominees *I only hear that word at TV awards 😀 * …but yes, I have to name 15 but when I jotted down my list, several had already been nominated…..nonetheless, here is my list of nominees.
- Joan – Goodness! Goodness! Goodness! She writes my heart to say the least! Sometimes while going through a phase, I literally quote something from one of her posts and everything is alright. Also, I have told her that. 🙂
- Nora – *shakes head* Writing is a talent, and Nora is that talent! I read her posts, take screenshots of excerpts and message her like, right??????!!!! 😀 I have no idea why she’s still looking for the pot of gold when she already has it! 🙂
- Stephen – The attachment here is beyond the blog. My first boss and mentor and Mr. all things tech. He nearly had me convert from construction to computers and stuff! 🙂 Sometimes I don’t understand the stuff he writes, but I know it makes sense. Oh, I also learnt how to calculate my PAYE tax from one of his posts! 🙂
- Jethro – Jet rarely writes, but when he does, it’s good stuff.
- Sharon – Discovered her blog last year and fell in love. Love at first read. All things fashion. All things beautiful. 🙂 If you’ve never been to this blog, remember the Kenyan girl whose marriage proposal on top of mount Kenya broke the internet, yeah that-is-ess. 🙂
- Kye – the first time I discovered her blog I laughed so hard at the title. I had a teacher in primary school who called us lumpens all the time so some memories of him came back.
- Yvonne – She writes. You read. And it gets you thinking about life. 🙂
- Emily – Each time I read a post off Emily’s blog, my must-travel-to list gets a town longer! Sigh! 🙂 She makes the world look absolutely beautiful!
- Joan and Angela – If I had a sister, I’d probably talk her into copying these two and we also start our own blog. 😛 Everything travel, food, fashion….all in one place! Totally love it!
- Clare – When Clare started this blog on skin care and related things, I stopped google-ing some of this stuff. I just ask her. I have noooo idea how she knows it all. But she does.
- Leah – I’m glad she started writing! 🙂
- Conrad – He couldn’t have gotten a better title for his blog. Like#7, it gets you into a thought process.
- Vanessa – Discovered this one last year as well and I look forward to the posts like a praaaaaablem! So uplifting! 🙂
- Joel – First time I read anything from Nev’s blog was when he did his valentine’s series to ‘Pearl’…what a coincidence that it must have been around this time last year! If you never read them, let me help you… here –> click <—– I kept wondering but surely why can’t anyone write me such letters???? LOL! He writes beautifully!
- You know that part in primary school where you’d get caned for getting 99% on the test? Yeah this would be it. I have failed to come up with the remaining 1. 😀
Seven facts about myself…..Let’s see…..
- I cry. A lot. When happy. When sad. When scared. When confused. Sometimes, just. Sorry, bae! 😀
- I have been within the same weight bracket for the last 15 years. 41 – 44
- I love pink. Sometimes when randomly taking a walk, I realise, I have a pink watch, pink wallet, almost pink phone case and probably a pink shirt…and start to look around and see if people are looking at me weird.
- I love stationery. Cute little pencils and pens and thingies.
- Milestones are a big deal to me. There is no such thing as a small milestone in my life. Birthdays, job promotions, or recovery from a heartbreak! Everything is a celebration in my life. And I impose this on people. Forcing them to celebrate their things and stuff. 🙂
- I am shy. Like seriously.
- I will willingly / voluntarily wash your full sink of dirty dishes without a bother or care in the world. For my peace of mind really. If I don’t, I’ll keep staring at them and that will drive me crazy. 😀
Done. Done. Probably the one post I have actually had to concentrate on. Usually, I just write fwaaaaaaaa like talking to myself.
Love and Love!